The Rodriques Family

Life is an adventure...when you're boy crazy.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You're not the Boss of me!


So a couple days ago I caught Jacob having a fierce roll play conversation with his toy dinosaur and his James choo choo train. Out of no where I hear the dinosaur say "You're not da boss O me James!". I could not beleive what I just heard...our little man is starting to display his potential defiance in conversations with his toys...it will only be a matter of time before he does it to me! Well it didn't take long. We were getting ready for dinner that night and he said it to mommy...finger pointed and shaking my way with every syllable emphasized..."You're not da Boss o me!". So I then said "but Jacob, I'm your mom and you know what that means? I am definitely the boss of you until you are a grown up." He looked at me and with a moment of clarity he said "OOOH YAH!"
Ahhhhhh.... this is just the beginning of many great moments of putting my little one in his place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home